Monday, August 25, 2008

The word "Broker"

Apologies for not writing much lately! Real life has been kicking my behind.

Last night, while I was stocking my vendors, a person came up to me and asked me if I am a broker. I HATE the word broker - it has become synonymous to people who use Ultima Online (and other games) as their jobs and in 9 out of 10 cases do it by cheating. Fortunately, I have a very bright career ahead of me and have no need or desire to pursue the brokering business. So, for the record, I am not this new brand of broker.

However, I do pursue strictly in-game brokering to facilitate large trades. So if you ever need help in this matter just shoot me an icq at 43848609. I usually don't charge unless it is going to take some time management. Tips (in gold) are always welcome!

Ya, so this was just a lousy post to let people know that I am not dead.

BTW, I am going to be conducting an interview of Lady Sakkarah and am currently taking questions!

No comments: